Tbers,

This is a reminder that the next Teaching Breakfast will be Wednesday, Dec.
5th at 8 am in Morris Hall.  Please join us to discuss any teaching or
learning issues you are having.  The setting is informal and we have coffee!

Also, if you are interested in civics and/or politics some events recently
announced by the New Media Consortium might be on interest to you.  See
below....

Thanks and I hope to see you at the next TB.

blog: The 32nd Square at http://aristotle.oneonta.edu/37_the_32nd_square
IM:  oneontatltc