From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 20:16:55 -0500
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Conversation: [POD] CSE updated
Subject: FW: [POD] CSE updated

Hi Jim,

It is something of a coincidence that Sally Kuhlenschmidt would make this
available today just after the TB met to discuss faculty development.  If
you have taken some time to look at the web site I think you will find what
POD has to say about faculty development interesting and perhaps worth some
more time at a TB session.

Mike