TBers,

Because the College has recently piloted online student evaluations, I have
been following a discussion about his issue on the Professional
Organizational Development (POD) listserv with interest. Posted below is a
recent thread from that discussion that you might find interesting.

I was particularly interested in the post from Mike Dabney  highlighted in
red)  about building a culture of trust in your classrooms by using student
evaluations. If anyone wants to try this using existing survey technologies
let me know and I can show you how to access and use them.

blog: The 32nd Square at http://32ndsquare.blogspot.com
wiki: The 32nd Square at http://32ndsquare.wikidot.com
IM:  oneontatltc
Twitter: greenbjb
Yammer: https://www.yammer.com/users/greenbjb
Identi.ca: http://identi.ca/jimg/all
Plurk: greenbjb
Myspace: greenbjb
Pownce: greenbjb
Friendfeed: greenbjb
Spoink: greenbjb
orkut:Jim Greenberg
Twine: greenbjb

P Think before you print! Please consider the environment before printing
this email