HI, Jim
Thanks for the posting.
I would be VERY interested to hear from some one who is using new media to
improve the performance of his students, with measurable results.
Iıd like to see some assignments, hear how some one is actually using new
(or established) media to help students learn more efficiently.
Iıd like to see projects our faculty have done using the software machinima.
And Iım ESPECIALLY interested in learning how to add gaming to my classes.
Has anyone used gamemaking software, or devised games by other means?
If so, how do the games work, and do you find improved student performance
by  using games?

Thanks
Janet

Dr. J. Nepkie