First Meeting of the Teaching Breakfast - Sept. 3 Teaching Breakfast Group,

Welcome back.  I hope your summer was both relaxing and  productive.  The first meeting of the Teaching Breakfast Group will be  OFF CAMPUS this semester.  On Sept. 3 at 9:00 am we will be meeting at  the Green Toad Bookstore on Main St. in Oneonta.  Please note the time  change (from 8 am to 9 am).  The Green Toad has been gracious enough  to offer us some space.  They only ask that we are respectful of  customers.  You will be able to get a cup of your favorite morning beverage at the Latte  Lounge (connect to the Green Toad) and a bagel or some other decadent pastry.

The topic for discussion at our first meeting is Center’s for  Academic Excellence.  I’d like to hear your hopes and dreams for such a  center if it were to magically appear on campus.

Finally you  should know that I’ve taken the liberty to invite Hartwick faculty that might  wish to attend.  It seems to me they are in the same boat we are.   Hope to see you all at the Green Toad in September.  Thanks.

blog: The 32nd Square at http://32ndsquare.blogspot.com
wiki: The 32nd Square at http://32ndsquare.wikidot.com
email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
phone: 607-436-2701
fax:   607-436-3677
IM:  oneontatltc

P Think before you print! Please consider the environment before printing this email