Pilot Survey if you have time... TBers,

I am considering a survey to faculty about information technology use on campus.  It is a short survey, 13 or so questions.  I’d like to pilot it (of course) first.  Anyone on this TB list that can help me out, please go to the link below and try and complete it.  Send any comments, concerns, etc. to me. Thanks and please remember this is only a PILOT.  My best guess it will take you 10 to 15 minutes to complete.

Thanks in advance.... and please don’t feel bad if you can’t spare the time right now.   I certainly understand.

https://aristotle.oneonta.edu/SelectSurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=98MJ8o2

blog: The 32nd Square at http://32ndsquare.blogspot.com
wiki: The 32nd Square at http://32ndsquare.wikidot.com
email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
phone: 607-436-2701
fax:   607-436-3677
IM:  oneontatltc

P Think before you print! Please consider the environment before printing this email