From: Teaching Breakfast List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Greenberg, James ([log in to unmask])
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 8:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Perhaps Something to Share with Our Students? - Posted to TB List by Jim Greenberg

TBers,

With a wee bit of nervousness I post the attached about what we know of good study habits (I’m not an educational psychologist – so be kind with your responses).  If this seems to ring true to those that know more about this subject than I, perhaps we should be sharing these ideas with our students?

blog: The 32nd Square at http://32ndsquare.blogspot.com
wiki: The 32nd Square at http://32ndsquare.wikidot.com
email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
phone: 607-436-2701
fax:   607-436-3677
IM:  oneontatltc

P Think before you print! Please consider the environment before printing this email