From: Teaching Breakfast List [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nepkie, Janet ([log in to unmask])
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 12:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Reading Online vs. Paper

Harry,
I am always interested to read broad, comprehensive assertions such as those you’ve reported to have been made by University Pomopeu Fabri.  Was there any indication of the extent of research that produced the conclusion that digital interactive media has created a new kind of "reader?”

Thanks,
Janet

Dr. J. Nepkie
SUNY Distinguished Service Professor
Professor of Music and Music Industry
Fine Arts 145
State University College
Oneonta, NY 13820
tele: (607) 436 3425
fax:   607 436 2718
[log in to unmask]<UrlBlockedError.aspx>