All:

I was speaking with one of our faculty about this, and they seemed quite interested in our session.  In that spirit, I thought I might invite all of you to join us for the last “Java Java” Technology Discovery session of the semester.

So, if you’re free, please join us in the Milne Technology Center Lobby on Friday, May 6th from 9-11AM.  For this session, we’ll revisit our infamous “Gadgets & Gizmos” session, where we show off emerging technologies and provide demonstrations on some interesting uses of these tools.

Light refreshments will be served.

I hope you can attend.

Deb McClenon

Technology Training Coordinator

SUNY College at Oneonta TLTC

607-436-2871

P Think before you print! Please consider the environment before printing this email