Hi All,

Sorry if you receive this email twice.  I've posted it to two lists (Educational Technology Committee and Teaching Breakfast).

Next Tuesday (May 24th), from 3:15 – 4:00 pm in the TLTC Conference Room, a company  (Zone 5) the College has hired to help us redesign our outward looking* web presence will be seeking input from faculty about the College.  Initially they are trying to get a "sense of the campus" to help them generate ideas about our look, feel, branding, etc.   Any faculty that can make this, their ideas will be greatly appreciated.

*by outward looking we mean that part of our web site that provides information to prospective students, prospective faculty or other employees, alumni who have been out of touch for a while, the press, and members of the general public.

My apologies for this very late notice, at the worst time of the year.   If you want to provide input, but can't make this meeting, please send your ideas, comments, etc. to me at [log in to unmask] and I will make sure Zone 5 gets them.

Enjoy the summer.

P Think before you print! Please consider the environment before printing this email