TBers,

A faculty member recently sent me the following question:

Do you have a copy of any policies (from Oneonta or elsewhere) that I can insert in my syllabus stating that there is no recording or dissemination of any lecture materials permitted without permission.  I am especially concerned with preventing lectures from going viral on You Tube.  Thought you might be aware because of your connection to learning technology.

Does anyone know the answer to this one?

P Think before you print! Please consider the environment before printing this email