TBers,

This is a reminder of tomorrow's TB get together.  Outside Starbucks, Hunt Union, 8 am.

To be fair and balanced I offer the following two perspectives on printing this email:
P Think before you print! Please consider the environment before printing this email

Notice: It's OK to print this e-mail. Paper is a biodegradable, renewable, sustainable product made from trees. Growing and harvesting trees provides jobs for millions of Americans. Working forests are good for the environment and provide clean air and water, wildlife habitat and carbon storage. Thanks to improved forest management, we have more trees in America today than we did 100 years ago.