Thanks, Jim.

I RSVPed for the meeting.

I also can attend Wednesday meetings as my class schedule allows me.

Jae Kim

On Oct 11, 2011, at 9:16 AM, "Greenberg, James ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

TBers,

If you are involved with service learning….

Jim G.

From: <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> [<mailto:[log in to unmask]>mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marianne E. Ridley
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 2:03 PM
To: <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ENGAGING STUDENTS THROUGH INTEGRATING CLASSROOM AND COMMUNITY: OCTOBER 18TH
 Having trouble viewing this site? Click here<http://www.albany.edu/outreach/servicelearningforum/>.

<image001.gif>

You Are Invited
Tuesday October 18, 4 to 6 pm (networking and refreshments at 3:30 pm)
A Special Regional Forum for Faculty, Students, Staff, and Administrators
Featuring Dr. Edward Zlotkowski, Bentley University, Professor of English & Media Studies, Founding Director, Bentley Service-Learning Center, General Editor of 21-volume series on service-learning in the academic disciplines
ENGAGING STUDENTS THROUGH INTEGRATING
CLASSROOM AND COMMUNITY
How service-learning experiences can increase learning in any discipline
<image002.png><http://www.albany.edu/outreach/rsvp.php>Program Includes:

 *   George Philip, UAlbany President
 *   Dr. David Lavallee, Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs & Provost, State University of New York
 *   Dr. Laurie Worrall, Executive Director, New York Campus Compact
 *   Dr. Susan Phillips, Program Moderator, UAlbany Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs
 *   Faculty presenters
Location:  UAlbany’s Uptown Campus – Science Library, Standish Room

 *   RSVP online<http://www.albany.edu/outreach/rsvp.php> or call (518) 956-8010
 *   Free parking is available in the Visitors Parking Lot near the Life Sciences Research Building.
 *   View a Map or Driving Directions<http://www.albany.edu/about_visiting_maps_and_directions.php>

Additional Sponsors
The University at Albany Foundation, University Auxiliary Services at Albany, and the Alumni Association

This program is part of Community Service Month at UAlbany