Thanks, Jim.

I RSVPed for the meeting.

I also can attend Wednesday meetings as my class schedule allows me.

Jae Kim

On Oct 11, 2011, at 9:16 AM, "Greenberg, James ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

TBers,

If you are involved with service learning….

Jim G.

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marianne E. Ridley
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 2:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ENGAGING STUDENTS THROUGH INTEGRATING CLASSROOM AND COMMUNITY: OCTOBER 18TH

 Having trouble viewing this site? Click here.

<image001.gif>

You Are Invited
Tuesday October 18, 4 to 6 pm (networking and refreshments at 3:30 pm)

A Special Regional Forum for Faculty, Students, Staff, and Administrators

Featuring Dr. Edward Zlotkowski, Bentley University, Professor of English & Media Studies, Founding Director, Bentley Service-Learning Center, General Editor of 21-volume series on service-learning in the academic disciplines

ENGAGING STUDENTS THROUGH INTEGRATING
CLASSROOM AND COMMUNITY

How service-learning experiences can increase learning in any discipline

<image002.png>Program Includes:

  • George Philip, UAlbany President
  • Dr. David Lavallee, Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs & Provost, State University of New York
  • Dr. Laurie Worrall, Executive Director, New York Campus Compact
  • Dr. Susan Phillips, Program Moderator, UAlbany Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs
  • Faculty presenters

Location:  UAlbany’s Uptown Campus – Science Library, Standish Room

Additional Sponsors
The University at Albany Foundation, University Auxiliary Services at Albany, and the Alumni Association

This program is part of Community Service Month at UAlbany