TBers,

Many thanks to our VP for Finance, Todd Foreman, for agreeing to support the TB group with funds for coffee and pastry.   At our next meeting, which is  THIS Thursday, Oct. 20 at 8 am outside Starbucks  I hope to talk about "how the best teachers  treat their students"?

Bill Woolever, a former Geography professor here at Oneonta was the best teacher I ever had and  I'd like to know why.  Who is the best teacher you ever had and why?  I'd like to understand better what are the characteristics of great teachers. What do the best teachers do?  How do the best teachers treat their students?  What do the expect from the students? How do the evaluate their students?  Can you come to the TB meeting prepared to tell your story of the "best teacher you ever had" and why.

Thanks.

Jim Greenberg