TBers,

Our next TB meeting is this Thursday the 6th at 8 am outside of Starbucks in the Hunt Union.  Hope you can make it.
Thursday's discussion may be about almost anything, but the Academic Master Plan, might be a good topic, no?

There are amazing resources scattered around the web for teaching and learning.  I was recently reminded (thanks Rhea) of a good one at:

http://teachingandlearningtogether.blogs.brynmawr.edu/

This site is a peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal that serves as a forum for the reflective work of college faculty and students working together to explore and enact effective classroom practice.

Jim Greenberg