From: "Greenberg, Jim" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 10:52:54 -0500
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: The Power of Stanford's Free Onine Education

TBers,

Today's TB discussion orbited around online instruction in High School and what that might mean for us in Higher Ed.  It made me think of this one:

http://www.fastcoexist.com/1678792/youtube-u-the-power-of-stanfords-free-online-education

Enjoy and our final TB meeting of this semester is Dec. 7 at 8 am outside Starbucks.  Hope to see you there.