From: Teaching Breakfast List [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nowak, Rhea ([log in to unmask])
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 10:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tomorrow's TB Meeting

This is interesting:

http://www.linkedin.com/news?actionBar=&articleID=959756384&ids=0NcPkMd3sPdjAId3wPdzkTejkVb30Sd3kPdjwReiMVcjkMdPwNdjAIcjsQc38Qc3oV&aag=true&freq=weekly&trk=eml-tod2-b-ttl-3&ut=0DI2Ew9Nfew501

Rhea Nowak
Assistant Professor of Art
SUNY College at Oneonta
Oneonta, NY
(607) 436-2827

From: "Greenberg, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 09:14:36 -0500
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Tomorrow's TB Meeting

TBers,

This is a reminder that our last meeting of the semester is tomorrow at 8 am outside of Starbucks in the Hunt Union.

Yesterday, at Senate, Todd Foreman announced that next November there could be a call for proposals, closely linked to our strategic or divisional plans, for new ideas.  He showed a slide of the timeline for that process which I've attached.  I'd be interested in talking about any ideas people have with an eye toward the TB group either submitting a proposal or encouraging a proposal from another group.  For example,  we recently talked about the interdisciplinary course ideas and global connectedness.

fax:   607-436-3677