Joanne,

Thanks for this list.  I don't see anything in the College Handbook about tenure, just promotion.  Did I miss it?

From: "Curran, Joanne" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 13:39:49 -0400
To: Teaching List <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Re: What Are P&T Criteria

Read the College Handbook re P and T
Talk to someone in their department about procedures
Find a mentor, either all college or within the department or both
Establish a scholarly/creative/research agenda
I recommend to my faculty that they try to publish something about what they are doing since service and teaching requirements are so high.
Meet with other faculty about scholarly work—set goals and timelines.

Joanne Curran, Ph.D.
Associate Dean
Division of Education
205A Fitzelle Hall