TBers,

I realize most of you have already made your textbook plans for the fall, but…..

if you are interested in trying electronic textbooks I am considering trying to participate in the EDUCAUSE/Internet2 Electronic Texts Pilot described in the attached PDF.  To do so, I would need to identify up to 20 sections of courses (800 students total) that might be interested.  If you might be interested please look over the list of available e-texts at:

http://connect.mcgraw-hill.com/connectweb/branding/en_US/default/html/subjects.html

Let me know if you would be willing to try this if made available.

Also, pass this along to anyone in your department that might be interested.