TBers,

Breaking a bit with the tradition of not using the TB list for announcements, I wanted to let you know that Dr. Mike Green of our Philosophy Dept. will be giving a talk next week (Thursday at 4:00 pm) about his 20 years of research trying to measure student engagement and critical thinking.  I’ve attached a flyer with the details.   It looked interesting and right up the Teaching Breakfast Group’s alley.   Spread the word to others you think might be interested.

fax:   607-436-3677