From: Teaching Breakfast List [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Greenberg, Jim
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 7:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Status of Computer's Ability to do Grammer Checking

TBers,

I am sometimes asked by faculty or students, "how good are computers at checking grammar?"   Well if they were really good, you'd never see a grammar error in my posts!!  Still, there are grammar checking services that are getting "pretty good."  Here is the latest of them, thank to Dr. Mohammad for passing this along to me.  I also posted a recent review of this service.

http://www.grammarly.com/

A review of it can be found here:

http://online-grammar-check-review.toptenreviews.com/grammarly-review.html

fax:   607-436-3677