Dear Friends,
There is a new book out by Ibram H. Rogers, who is apparently a faculty member at SUNY Oneonta, that deals with the Black Campus Movement of the 1960s and 1970s:
http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2012/05/01/book-reflects-black-campus-movement-campuses-small-and-large

Has anyone read this book or is Prof. Rogers a member of this list?  Since the Black protests at Oneonta during the 1960s made national headlines, I'm wondering if the book talks about our campus.  I won't bore you with details, but it was a classic example of the media misunderstanding what the campus protests were about and so creating a massive public relations problem.

Cordially,
Harry

Harry E. Pence
SUNY Distinguished Teaching Professor Emeritus
SUNY Oneonta