Jim,
I think I'd add that we only meet for 1 hour. Time is sometimes intimidating for people.
Barbara

Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 08:30:20 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TB Dates for Fall 2012
To: [log in to unmask]

TBers,

Dates for our fall meetings are below.  Please pass the word about us to any colleagues you think may be interested.  I'm considering a handout about the TB  group for the new faculty orientations.  It is attached.  Thoughts?   Finally, I want to encourage any of you that have not yet done so, to complete the Academic Master Plan survey (see how below).

Meeting dates for fall 2012

September 4, 19
October 2, 17
November 6,28

All meetings are outside of Starbucks in the Hunt Union at 8 am.

The Academic Master Plan survey can be accessed 3 different ways, in addition to requesting a paper copy from any member of the AMP Task Force:

1. Visit the following website: https://aristotle.oneonta.edu/SelectSurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=942L75l
2. Visit the AMP website at http://www.oneonta.edu/amp/ and click on the link near the bottom of the page to go to the survey
3. Printout and complete the attached copy of the survey. Turn it in to any Task Force member or send by intercampus mail to AMP Task Force, Physical Sciences 120.

SUNY College at Oneonta Oneonta, New York 13820