From: Teaching Breakfast List [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Greenberg, Jim
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 10:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Next TB Meeting Reminder.

As a reminder, our next Teaching Breakfast meeting is tomorrow, Feb. 13.  8 am outside Starbucks.

SUNY College at Oneonta Oneonta, New York 13820

phone: 607-436-2701
fax:   607-436-3677

From: <Pence>, Harry <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:08 AM
To: Teaching List <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: a possible Teaching Breakfast topic?

Dear Friends,
Some colleges are beginning to rate students in terms of "job readiness."  Is this a topic that we might like to discuss at a teaching breakfast?

http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2013/02/12/technical-college-puts-job-readiness-and-attendance-scores-transcripts

Harry

Harry E. Pence
SUNY Distinguished Teaching Professor Emeritus
SUNY Oneonta