From: <Worrall>, Mike <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 10:49 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Re: Teaching Breakfast Reminder

Hi,

As discussed at the teaching breakfast this morning here is a brief overview of Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). Also, the National Education Alliance for BPD website http://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.com has many resources, including many videos on BPD. I hope that these resources are helpful.

Thank you,
Mike Worrall

Mike Worrall, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor