TBers,

More information about Open SUNY.  Please share as you deem appropriate.  Thanks.

Jim Greenberg
________________________________
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Hatch, Carey <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 10:55 AM
To: SUNY staff computer user community discussion list
Cc: McDonald, John; Marino, Gerard
Subject: [coa-l] FW: Our Partnership on Open SUNY

Colleagues,

I am forwarding a message sent by Chancellor Zimpher to all campus Presidents and Chief Academic Officers along with the associated attachments.  In addition to providing an overview of the current status of the Open SUNY effort, the communication highlights several ways that faculty and staff can "raise their hand" in shaping some of the emerging elements of Open SUNY.  These opportunities for engagement are detailed below, some of which require action by October 4th.  I encourage you to share this information with your colleagues.

Also, please be aware that there will be additional ongoing opportunities for campus personnel to contribute to the Open SUNY effort.  Please monitor the Open SUNY information website<http://commons.suny.edu/opensuny/> for these opportunities

Thank you.

[circle]<http://www.suny.edu/>

Carey B. Hatch
Associate Provost for Academic Technologies and Information Services
The State University of New York
State University Plaza - Albany, New York 12246
Tel: 518.320.1456    Fax: 518.320.320.1554
Be a part of Generation SUNY: Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/generationsuny> - Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/generationsuny> - YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/generationsuny>