TBers,

Our  next TB meeting will be tomorrow at 8 am outside Starbucks in the Hunt Union.

OpenSUNY continues to move forward.  For the latest information I recommend visiting:

http://open.suny.edu

In particular look for Carey Hatch's latest update (video recording of a session he did Wed., Oct. 23) .  If you want more information about OpenSUNY, or have questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

SUNY College at Oneonta Oneonta, New York 13820

phone: 607-436-2701
fax:   607-436-3677