Greetings. One of my faculty members has flipped his physics class. He finds that the weakest students fail but that the weaker students are doing much better in this environment. This coming semester he plans to exchange lab and lecture slots to allow for more in-class problem solving. Using an e-text is very important so that students have access to mini lectures as they prepare for class.
Joanne