All,

We held a workshop on mid-semester evaluations yesterday. Two Oneonta facultyElizabeth Seale of Sociology and Sara Fulmer of Educational Psychology, Counseling and Special Education—discussed their experiences with mid-semester course evaluation. We put together some resources that you might find useful. They can be found at:

http://aristotle.oneonta.edu/wordpress/facultydevelopment/?p=329

For More Information
The Faculty Development and Student Engagement Initiatives
Theresa Russo (Human Ecology, 118D Human Ecology, -2450)
Bill Wilkerson (Political Science, 10A Schumacher, -3272)
[log in to unmask]   twitter   facebook