From: Teaching Breakfast List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Greenberg, Jim
Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2014 7:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Reminder of TB THIS MORNING - March 6th.

TBers,

Sorry for this last minute reminder!  The Teaching Breakfast group will be meeting this morning at 8 am outside Starbucks in the Hunt Union.  If you want something hot to drink on this balmy March morning stop by.  I'm going to talk a bit about a "cloud storage" pilot I've got going and solicit comments, concerns, etc.   Should only take a few minutes than the floor will be yours.

Hope your semester is going well.  BTW, I'm currently reading "brain rules" by John Medina.   Worthwhile read on the current state of brain science and how we think learning and memory work.

SUNY College at Oneonta Oneonta, New York 13820