I’ve thought a long time about my response to this which is:

DUH!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Diana L. Moseman, M.S.
Instructional Design Technician
B257 Milne Library
SUNY College at Oneonta
Oneonta, NY 13820

PHONE: (607) 436-2683
FAX: (607) 436-3677
E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Schedule: http://tungle.me/mosemadl
Web site:
http://www.oneonta.edu

Don't anthropomorphize computers. They hate that.

Think before you print!