Jim, Rhea and all, for 12 years CAMP has put a small amount of money each semester on each staff members ID card (declining balance dollars) to encourage just what you are talking about,  Getting a cup of coffee or eating a meal with a student or a group of students.  It is wonderful, and does all the things that you are imagining it can do.  Last year I forgot to do this for our staff members and you have now reminded me of something that is important and worthwhile and I intend to get back on that this year.  Thanks for the reminder.  Patti

Patti Hanley, L.C.S.W.

College Assistance Migrant Program

111 Wilsbach Hall

SUNY Oneonta