The buses they are talking about are not the campus busses, but the special busses that are allowed to sell tickets on campus and come to campus to pick up students before holidays. These bus schedules have been a problem on campus as long as I can remember and I have been here since 1985.  It would seem that if we are allowing them to sell tickets and pick up students on campus that the campus should require that later busses be available before holidays.  However, there will still be students who buy tickets for the Thursday bus and the earlier Friday busses.

Mary Ann

Mary Ann Dowdell, Ph.D,, RDN,, CDN
Undergraduate Nutrition & Dietetics Didactic Program Director
Room 104 E
Human Ecology Department
SUNY Oneonta
Oneonta, NY  13820