I agree with Rhea.  I forwarded this to our CAMP recruiter who meets with potential college students and their families.  This is the type of article I would also review with my students when advising them during our weekly one on one sessions.

Thanks for sharing, Jim.
-Evan

From: Teaching Breakfast List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nowak, Rhea
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 10:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Huffington Post's Joseph Urgo Writes on Higher Ed. Return on Performance

This is good info for faculty but even better for students and their parents.
How do we help them get this information?
Thanks,
Rhea

Rhea Nowak
Associate Professor of Art
SUNY Oneonta
Ravine Parkway
Oneonta, NY 13820
607-436-2827

From: <Greenberg>, Jim <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 at 10:14 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Return on Performance in Higher Education http://huff.to/XqDRO6

Mr. James B.Greenberg
Director Teaching, Learning, and Technology Center
Milne Library
SUNY Oneonta
Oneonta, NY  13820

Phone: 607-436-2701