From: <Greenberg>, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 9:57 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Collectivist Cultures and Educational Approaches : Teaching Breakfast Reminder

TBers,

This is a reminder that our next Teaching Breakfast get together is tomorrow (Thursday) at 8 am outside Starbucks.   The article linked to below is an example of how collectivist cultures have different expectations about “normal” school behavior for students.   This is worthy of a larger discussion which I hope we can have at tomorrows get together.

Jim Greenberg