From: Teaching Breakfast List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Greenberg, Jim
Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 6:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TB Get Together This Morning

Sorry for the late reminder... the Teaching Breakfast group will be meeting this morning at 8am outside Starbucks. Here is an interesting (short) read to get your day moving....

https://www.educause.edu/ero/article/tenets-liberal-arts-complex-thinking-digital-age?utm_source=Informz&utm_medium=Email+marketing&utm_campaign=EDUCAUSE

Jim G.