From: Teaching Professor Technology Conference [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:07 PM
To: Withington, Jennifer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [Free Webinar] Using Technology in Today's Classroom

Discover ways to make technology work for you and your students

View this email as a web page here.

Magna Publications

Download Your Free Webinar

mos-free-technology-TU15EA

Choosing the appropriate technology for advancing the education mission of your classroom can be a daunting, but necessary, responsibility.

Discover ways to make technology work for you and your students in this free audio webinar.

During this program, John Orlando, PhD, associate director of the Faculty Resource Center at Northcentral University, gives examples of how he has successfully used technology in his courses and explains how you can incorporate it into your classes.

Technology has transformed teaching, and when used correctly, can increase student engagement and deepen learning. The technologies covered in this webinar include examples of how to effectively use:

  • Polling
  • Blogs
  • Video lectures
  • Mobile, tablet, and laptop devices during class time
  • Open textbooks
  • Stickyboards

Dr. Orlando also answers common questions on:

  • FERPA considerations
  • Adult learners (over 35 years old)
  • Free technology
  • Technologies to deliver content
  • Tools to facilitate student collaboration
  • Using technology in assessment

This recorded webinar has a running time of 24 minutes.

Listen today!

Download Your Free Webinar

Share on Facebook Share on LinkedIn Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on Email

Magnapubs-top-logo-1.gif
Magna Publications
2718 Dryden Drive Madison, WI 53704 United States

You received this email because you are subscribed to Academic Marketing Information from Magna Publications.
Update your email preferences to choose the type(s) of email you receive, or to unsubscribe from future emails.

Please do not reply to this email; this address is not monitored.
If you have a question or concern, contact our customer service team at [log in to unmask]
or 608-246-3590.