I'll be  there!  Thanks for putting this together.

Barbara

________________________________
From: Teaching Breakfast List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of McKay, Zanna <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 11:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Lets welcome new faculty this Friday- Roots is opening early for us. Stop by say hello...

[cid:E720AC5D-65BB-464F-8C57-67F9A3C67CF9]

An Invitation to a Social Gathering
for New Faculty Members
You and a guest are invited to regular social gatherings as a welcome to our community.
Please join us!
Every Friday afternoon 3:00 starting September 2nd.

Place: Roots Brewing Co., 175 Main Street, Oneonta
A small craft beer gathering place that provides locally sourced and produced products, great taste and company.  We endeavor to become integral to the local economy by supporting and promoting local farmers, producers and artisans.
They are opening an hour early just for us!

This will be a chance to meet other faculty (some fellow new, some a bit more OEseasonedą) in a social setting, and build a sense of community and support for each other as you begin your careers at SUNY Oneonta.
Please contact me if you have any questions. [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 607-434-8239