From: Teaching Breakfast List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "McKay, Zanna" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 6:15 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Multiple Choice Questions- query

Yes, and sometimes professors really seem to try to trick students. Which is not effective for students whose brains are not as functional at the critical level. If brain research is indicating this kind of tricky questioning is not supporting learning continuing to teach students to do it seems a waste of time considering they'll be able to do it eventually as they develop.

Sent from my iPhone