Hello Jim! I miss you -we need somebody to get us talking like this. So the only problem I see is that we don't see conservatives with the intellectual engagement that this man is talking about. I don't want to talk to Donald Trump and want to talk to somebody you has truly conservative intellectual ideas. Where can I find them? This is going up on my class site
thanks Zanna

Sent from my iPhone