TBers,

This is a reminder that there is a Teaching Breakfast tomorrow (April 11) from 8 to 9:30am outside Starbucks.  Even if you can’t come right at 8am, come join the conversation.  Hope to see you then!

Here is an interview with Sara Goldrick-Rab from Temple University.  She was part of a group that just released a study called “Still Hungry and Homeless in College” that is based on the responses from 40,000 students from across the nation.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2018/04/03/599198739/food-housing-insecurity-may-be-keeping-college-students-from-graduating

While the respondents are mainly from community colleges there are some interesting topics in here that are pertinent even for our students.

Here is the link to the full study if you are interested: http://wihopelab.com/publications/Wisconsin-HOPE-Lab-Still-Hungry-and-Homeless.pdf

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow if possible.  Can’t believe we are getting towards the end of the semester!

Chilton

Chilton Reynolds

Instructional Technology Support

Technology Training Coordinator

COIL Nodal Network Coordinator

Teaching, Learning, and Technology Center (TLTC)

SUNY Oneonta, Oneonta NY 1820

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 607-436-2673