HI, Jim

As usual, you have presented us with a beautiful, fascinating and thought-provoking article.   I have read it several times and compared the American history of education to similar philosophies in the history of British education.  It is not surprising, of course, that American education, like American law, has been shaped by its British background, but the article you’ve shared provided a welcome and  comprehensive picture to ponder.

Thank you, and please continue to be part of our campus discussions.

Janet

Dr. J. Nepkie

SUNY Distinguished Service Professor

Music and Music Industry