Hi Chilton,

Would you please remove me from the Teaching Breakfast Listserv.  This is a leftover from my days working for the Provost.  Thanks.

Cindy Magee
Secretary - School of Sciences

From: Teaching Breakfast List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Reynolds, Chilton
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 11:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dates for Teaching Breakfast for Fall 2018

Hello all,

Here are the dates for the Teaching Breakfast this semester:

  *   September 6 (Thursday)
  *   September 19 (Wednesday)
  *   October 4 (Thursday)
  *   October 17 (Wednesday)
  *   November 1 (Thursday)
  *   November 14 (Wednesday)
  *   November 29 (Thursday)
  *   December 5 (Wednesday)

Just as a reminder, while we start the conversation at 8am you can always come later to join in. This group meets in the space outside of Starbucks in the Hunt Union. You can grab something from Starbucks or bring your breakfast and come chat with other faculty about issues in your classroom.

Chilton

Chilton Reynolds
Instructional Technology Support
TLTC PD Coordinator
COIL Nodal Network Coordinator
Teaching, Learning, and Technology Center (TLTC)
SUNY Oneonta, Oneonta NY 1820
Phone: 607-436-2673