TBers,
This is a reminder that we have a Teaching Breakfast outside of Starbucks in Hunt Union tomorrow, November 14, from 8 - 9:30am.  Bring your drink or grab something at Starbucks and come on over.  We will keep the conversation going till 9:30 so come any time in there that you can.
Here is an article describing Two-stage Examinations, where the first part is an individual assessment and the second part is a collaborative assessment.  https://teachingcommons.stanford.edu/teaching-talk/turn-exam-learning-experience-two-stage-exams
I'd love to hear if anyone is using this type of assessment or have ideas of other creative assessments.
I look forward to seeing you tomorrow if you can make it!

Chilton

Chilton Reynolds
Teaching, Learning, and Technology Center
SUNY Oneonta
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 607-436-2673