In light of the fact that it is going to be dangerously cold tomorrow morning, we will not be having Teaching Breakfast.  We will meet next Wednesday at the regular time.  With that said, I thought this was a good reading for this week about helping students to learn to appreciate all of our subject matters.

https://www.insidehighered.com/blogs/just-visiting/what-if-every-class-was-version-music-appreciation

[https://www.insidehighered.com/sites/all/themes/ihecustom/images/facebook_icon_large.jpg]<https://www.insidehighered.com/blogs/just-visiting/what-if-every-class-was-version-music-appreciation>

What If Every Class Was a Version of "Music Appreciation?"<https://www.insidehighered.com/blogs/just-visiting/what-if-every-class-was-version-music-appreciation>
www.insidehighered.com
Years later, hearing the song “15 Step” by Radiohead, I recognized the 5/4 beat, employed at a tempo that gives the song a propulsive, yet jittery energy.

Hope you enjoy the read and stay warm.  See you next week.

Chilton

Chilton Reynolds
Teaching, Learning, and Technology Center
SUNY Oneonta
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 607-436-2673