Hello all,

Welcome back.  I hope that the start to your semester is going well.  Here are the dates for the Teaching Breakfast for this semester:

Just as a reminder, we will be meeting each time from 8-9:30am.  While we start the conversation at 8am you can always come later to join in. This group meets in the space outside of Starbucks in the Hunt Union. You can grab something from Starbucks or bring your breakfast and come chat with other faculty about issues in your classroom.  If you have a topic you would like to discuss please feel free to get in touch with me and we can look for a reading or speakers to start the conversation.  If you have a reading that you would like to share with the group, please feel free to share right to the listserv.

I look forward to some good conversations this semester.

Chilton

Chilton Reynolds

Instructional Technology Support

TLTC PD Coordinator

SUNY COIL Network Coordinator

Teaching, Learning, and Technology Center (TLTC)

SUNY Oneonta, Oneonta NY 1820

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 607-436-2673