TBers,

This is a reminder that we have a Teaching Breakfast outside of Starbucks in Hunt Union tomorrow, March 13, from 8 - 9:30am.  Bring your drink or grab something at Starbucks and come on over.  We will keep the conversation going till 9:30 so come any time in there that you can.

Here's an article about the struggles of rural students in college: https://www.npr.org/2018/12/12/668530699/-going-to-office-hours-is-terrifying-and-other-hurdles-for-rural-students-in-col?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

It’s a good reminder on what many of our students face when navigating college and some of the things that we can do to help them.  I’d love to hear ways that you help students navigate college life and encourage them to come to office hours.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow if you can make it!

Chilton

Chilton Reynolds

Instructional Technology Support

TLTC PD Coordinator

SUNY COIL Network Coordinator

Teaching, Learning, and Technology Center (TLTC)

SUNY Oneonta, Oneonta NY 1820

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 607-436-2673