Hello all!

I hope you are all well and staying sane in these extraordinary times.  In an effort to have some consistency and normalcy (at least a little bit!) the TLTC and Faculty Center are holding Teaching Breakfasts Online every Thursday morning throughout the semester as a place to come together online to talk about the new modalities you are using to teach and hopefully share and get a few answers.  Each Thursday we will meet online in our Teaching Breakfast Teams space from 8:30-10:00am.  If you are free at all during this time, please feel free to join the conversation.

Teaching Breakfast Online is tomorrow, Thursday, October 15, from 8:30 - 10:00am.   We will be connecting here: Join the Teaching Breakfast Online Teams Meeting

Throughout the semester we will explore specific topics around online teaching and other teaching modalities.  This week our topic is: "Getting Students Engaged"

In light of the switch to fully remote teaching and the continued rush to stay in front of our students, here is a reading about ways to improve remote learning:

I look forward to talking more about your experiences over the start of this semester and ways you are exploring engaging with your studentsLook forward to seeing you Thursday if you can make it!

Chilton

Chilton Reynolds

TLTC Interim Coordinator

COIL Campus Coordinator

Teaching, Learning, and Technology Center (TLTC)

SUNY Oneonta, Oneonta NY 13820

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 607-436-2673