TB-L Archives

February 2012

From:
"Nowak, Rhea" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2012 09:20:06 -0500
Book looks good. Article was also interesting.
I have attached what I think are two important questions and the author's responses.
Rhea

Rhea Nowak
Assistant Professor of Art
SUNY College at Oneonta
Oneonta, NY
(607) 436-2827

From: "Pence, Harry" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 08:31:41 -0500
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: An interesting new book on college

Here is a new book that looks rather thought provoking.

http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2012/02/09/qa-authors-book-arguing-learning-waning-higher-ed

It may provide some interesting topics for discussion, and it mentions first year seminars.

Harry

Harry E. Pence
SUNY Distinguished Teaching Professor Emeritus
SUNY Oneonta